Friday, April 19, 2024

Course Evaluation

 Course Evaluation

Personal evaluation. 
Please fill out this anonymous course evaluation which helps me tweak the class to make improvements based on student feedback.  I really value your feedback and I want to continue to make sure that the course serves students the best it can.  Here is the SPR2024 evaluation.
 
LUC evaluation
LUC also administers a course evaluation.  This is one way that the university evaluates my class and another data point for myself to continually improve my classes.  It is anonymous.  Please complete the survey when you have a chance - I believe that it is accessible in your 
Sakai or Locus.

Please login using this link:

https://www.smartevals.com/entry.aspx?s=luc

Your username is your Loyola UVID.

Your password is the same that corresponds with your UVID.

If you have trouble signing in, please try using a different browser or clear your browser's cache and cookies. 

MWF 12:30                                        MWF 1:40




No comments:

Post a Comment