Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Course Eval

 Course Evaluation

Personal evaluation. 
Please fill out this anonymous course evaluation which helps me tweak the class to make improvements based on student feedback.  I really value your feedback and I want to continue to make sure that the course serves students the best it can.  Here is the Fall 2023 evaluation.
 
LUC evaluation
LUC also administers a course evaluation.  This is one way that the university evaluates my class and another data point for myself to continually improve my classes.  It is anonymous.  Please complete the survey when you have a chance - I believe that it is accessible in your 
Sakai or Locus.

QR code for Course Eval for T 2:30:


 

QR code for Course Eval for T 11:30: 

 





 


Course Final
Here is the final assessment for the course.  It is due by the end of our class's scheduled exam period.

Resources Going Forward

Sociology for the MCAT

Sociology and Careers


No comments:

Post a Comment