Thursday, April 27, 2023

Course Eval and Final Preview

 Course Evaluation

Personal evaluation. 
Please fill out this anonymous course evaluation which helps me tweak the class to make improvements based on student feedback.  I really value your feedback and I want to continue to make sure that the course serves students the best it can.  Here is the Spring 2023 evaluation.
 
LUC evaluation
LUC also administers a course evaluation.  This is one way that the university evaluates my class and another data point for myself to continually improve my classes.  It is anonymous.  Please complete the survey when you have a chance - I believe that it is accessible in your Sakai or Locus.

Course Final
Here is the final assessment for the course.  It is due by the end of our class's scheduled exam period.

Missing Assessments
For one reason or another, a few students are still missing earlier assessments. This is the last week to turn them in.  Please know that a missing assessment will substantially lower your grade. You can see if an assessment is missing in the grade book in Sakai.  If you turn something in late or already turned it in and is not graded - please send me an email alerting me so that I can go back in and grade it.

No comments:

Post a Comment