Friday, April 19, 2024

Meditation: Where does the real you begin?

 

Listen for where the real you begins and the part of you shaped by society ends.

“‘Finding yourself’ is actually returning to yourself. An unlearning, an excavation, a remembering who you were before the world got its hands on you.” ~Emily McDowell The secret to finding yourself again - how to come alive. From April Ross at Tiny Buddha buff.ly/473eDsw,

But who was I really? I started to think I was none of those things.

My true self was buried under years of conditioning, wounding, and unhealthy coping mechanisms, leaving me feeling incredibly lost, anxious, and dissatisfied. Like a hamster on a wheel, I was going through the motions of life with no real purpose and no understanding of why I was doing the things I was doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment