Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Super (Bowl) Sociology Alumnus Ashley Palmer!

 2022 Halftime Show brought to you by a Sociology Sal Alumnus!


The 2022 Superbowl Halftime Show featured Dr. Dre and his label's artists: Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, and others.  Check out the show, but also watch it with an appreciation for Ashley Palmer, my former student who works for Dre:




I knew that she was working for Aftermath, but when I heard that she even garnered a thank you from Dre at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction ceremony for NWA in 2016, I was so surprised and impressed!  I sent her a congratulatory note and a few weeks later, after the Cubs won the World Series, I got this surprise in the mail!



Here is Ashley with Dre and her family:

And here she is with her Aftermath family:


No comments:

Post a Comment