Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Self-assessment for blog posts

-->
Please look at your post and check off the boxes that apply:
(All italicized items are required to meet standards.)

4 Exceeds standards           
3 Meets standards
2 Shows some proficiency               
1 Doesn’t demonstrate any proficiency

Sociology  (concepts and terms)  
__  I completed the assignment
__  I explained at least some of the concepts, terms or ideas of the class.
__  I fully explained the concepts, terms, or ideas from class and I used the terminology from the class.
__  I gave a unique example or application that was my own and not an example from class. 
__  This example/application was used correctly. 


Literacy (sources such as readings, videoes, charts, websites)
__  I completed the assignment.
__  I referred to a source from class.
__  I referred properly to a source from class
__  I explained the source’s connection to sociology in the student’s own words.
__  I referred properly to multiple sources from class
__  I explained the connection of an outside source that I found on my own.


Academic Expectations                                         
__  I completed the assignment.
__  I completed it on time.
__  I had no misspellings.
__  My grammar was correct.
__  I commented on two other student posts.
__  The comments were meaningful.
__  My writing was clear and understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment